Sunday, February 17, 2008

LOVE OF MY LIFE






Nobody want to see us together
No one knows we would be forever
Been thru' the rain and the weather
You should know i would leave you never
But your friends got so much to say
That would just throw your heart away
But i won't just leave you anyday
Think i would just do that,no way


Baby,all i need is your trust
Stop the fighting and fuss
If you want to talk,we can discuss
The only thing that matters' is us

Baby,we aint' gonna fight
Anybody who feel so right
Thru all the whole,i am holdin' you tight
Lay by you with the moonlight


Things between us gon' get better
Men steady comin' after you
Women steady comin' after me
Seem like everybody wanna go for self
And don't wanna respect boundaries
Tellin' you all those lies
Just to get on your side
But I must admit there was a couple secrets
I held inside
But just know that I tried
To always apologize
And I'ma have you first always in my heart
To keep you satisfied

How much of a queen you are to me
And why I love you baby!

No comments: