Monday, July 16, 2007

Armadan Transfer Center Week #6

The Arrival List;


De La Salle
:As the new season is drawing by,the transfer window is drawing close.We are proud to say that our club is the most active in the transfer market with signing new players no fewer then 3.

First on the crop list is Suraj,we have snap him out from a couple of interested clubs which is said to be offering a better deal then Orange Armada.However,Suraj which is deemed to be a hot prospect, said the reason he chooses Armada over other clubs is because of the stature of TheArmadans.

"I am delighted to join this club because it's huge and has a great following.this is the time where i can learn more and the coach has been very well to me.I love the supporters and i know they love me"exclaim Suraj.

That 14 year old wonderkid added that Domenico an Armadan himself has persuaded him to join the club.

He has passed the medical and is expected to be unveiled on 31/07/2007 in La Romareda Armada

Our second signing is Ryan Ooidic,also 14 arrived to Armadans on a free after spending years playing for De Liga B club,Lebuh Turi FC.He's the younger sibling of striker Gay Ooiteroy which is playing for Orange Armada currently.

"I came to this club is not because of my brother but because i love all the people in it esp my beloved brother and the culture.I want to pay the faith of Mustang lay on me by doing well in the backline and I hope we can win big things during my time here"

He too will be unveiled on 31/07/2007

The third player but certainly not the last to join is Kunji better known The Slave

He has had a terrible spell in Orange Armada because of not attending training and even walk out of games oftenly.However,he has made amends with the club president after a long discussion in De La Salle and pledge that he'll will be back with a vengeance.

"I'll pledge myself to the club and will try to control my disobedience off and on the pitch as much as i can.I owe my career to the club and i want to pay back to them by doing well"


The Armadans are also chasing highly rated Mohandinho,17 which is from our arch-rivals Mighty Reds and the move seems to be imminent as the giants has been demoted to De Liga B.
Nothing has been confirmed but if he were to come,it is believed that Jacko will be a surplus requirement and will be offload if the price is right.The club has put a whopping €20mil price tag on him.
With all this on going speculation and the arrival of some good quality signings,Xavi is widely speculated to leave the club for Barcelona but he firmly snub it and said that he wants to play for the club for his entire career.

"I want to be in this club and eventhough I would love to go to Barca but I would determine to fight for a place in the flank which is my favourite area but centre back will do as well for me because Puyol has been good to me"

Gay has also rubbish reports about him leaving the club after the arrival of Suraj.
The versatile striker donning the number 10 shirt wants to do well in the club after a barren run and wants to be back in the good old days with 20-goals a season.

THE DEPARTURE LIST;
Benjani Chongani(above) has left the club after serving a two term in Armada, to South Park FC on a free.He joined Dayamornand(below) who left the club after snubbing a new contract to go to a club in Canada,Dynamo Montreal.
Orange Armada will deeply missed them and felicitously welcome our new signings to the club.

The new away kit for 07/08 will be unveiled in La Romareda Armada on 31/07/07 together with Nike that is quite similar to Athletico Madrid.
Stay tune for more news and transfer gossips right here on www.orangearmada.blogspot.com

Thanks for watching Armadan News Corp.
all rights reserved 2007


Here's Uday Vinod a/l Magenthiran and Chester Soh Ho Chun,goodbye!


Till Judgement Day,
Dutchman

No comments: